refer a friend & both get rewarded
From now till 31 March 2024, get rewarded with S$500 for every friend you invite to start their investment journey with us.
How it Works
and share with friends
within 5 working days
Why Invest with Us
Access private market and alternative investments opportunities backed by real assets, including private credit investments with 3-36 month terms, and potentially up to 15% annual returns.
Invest with Confidence
Private Equity & Funds
Retrieve your Code
Go to the Rewards tab in your account portal
Share your referral code and ensure your friend enters it when signing up as an Accredited Investor
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
Referral Rewards Program and Welcome Bonus Program Terms and Conditions
The Referral Rewards Program (the “Member Referral Programme”) has been created to reward the loyalty of each of our existing Members who refer us to prospective customers.
The Welcome Bonus Program (the “New Member Programme”) has been created to reward each of our new Members who join SDAX and invest with us for the first time.
1. SDAX Promotions Terms and Conditions
(a) These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) are a binding agreement between (i) SDAX Exchange Pte. Ltd. (“SDAX”) and each of SDAX’s existing Members, (each a “Member”); and (ii) SDAX and each prospective member (each a “Prospective Member”) who subsequently becomes a Member.
(b) These Terms will govern each Programme Member’s participation in any of the SDAX Promotions. By participating in a SDAX Promotion, each Programme Member agrees to these Terms, including any amendments thereto, in their entirety.
(c) SDAX reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, at its sole discretion, and without notice.
(d) SDAX may, in its sole discretion, change, cancel, suspend, or modify any aspect of the SDAX Promotions without notice.
(e) SDAX reserves the right to disqualify any Programme Member at any time from participation in the SDAX Promotions.
(f) Each Programme Member acknowledges and agrees that by participating in the SDAX Promotions it is bound by these Terms.
(g) In these Terms:
- “Accredited Investor” has the meaning given to it under section 4A of the Securities and Futures Act 2001 of Singapore and any statutory modification or enactment thereof.
- “Approved Investment” means an investment in a deal, listing or offering on the SDAX Platform within the “Invest” section of the SDAX Platform, with a minimum value of S$ 1000 (or its equivalent in any other currency accepted for investment on the SDAX Platform), as determined by SDAX in its sole and absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, only investments accessed via the “Invest” section of the SDAX Platform shall qualify as an Approved Investment and any other trade executed from any other section of the SDAX Platform shall not qualify.
- “Exchange Rules” means the provisions of the rulebook entitled “Exchange Rules” that are published by SDAX, which set out the requirements and obligations applying that govern the operation of the SDAX Platform, as may from time to time be amended, modified, supplemented or replaced.
- “Member” means a person who has opened an Exchange Account on the SDAX Platform and whose Exchange Account is valid and subsisting but does not include persons whose Exchange Account is suspended.
- “Programme Members” means the Members and the Prospective Members collectively, and a “Programme Member” means a Member and/or a Prospective Member, as the case may be.
- “Platform Terms and Conditions” means the provisions of the rulebook entitled “Platform & Wallet Terms & Conditions” which set out the terms and conditions for use of the SDAX Platform, as may from time to time be amended, modified, supplemented, or replaced.
- “Reward” means S$500, or such amount as may be prescribed by the Exchange from time to time, in accordance with these Terms.
- “SDAX Platform” means the trading platform operated by SDAX Exchange Pte. Ltd., incorporated in Singapore with registration no. 201914688R, accessed via https://www.sdax.co/ or the SDAX software application.
- “SDAX Platform Rules” means the Exchange Rules and the Platform Terms and Conditions.
- “SDAX Promotions” means the Member Referral Programme and the New Member Programme and such other promotional programme that SDAX may offer from time to time and a “SDAX Promotion” means any one of such programmes, as the case may be.
- “S$” means Singapore dollars, the lawful currency of Singapore.
- “Exchange Account” means a trading and investment account maintained by a Member on the SDAX Platform.
- “Wallet” means, in relation to a Member, the digital account on the SDAX Platform, issued to each Member; a Wallet stores such Member’s information about their ownership with respect to the relevant security tokens and cash balances and held with Hydrax Digital assets Pte Ltd. or such other custodian as determined by SDAX from time to time.
2. SDAX Promotions Eligibility
(a) SDAX shall, in its sole and absolute discretion, determine the eligibility of:
- (i) each Prospective Member for onboarding as a Member; and(ii) each Programme Member for participation in the SDAX Promotions,
and each Programme Member shall accept the decision of SDAX, in each case, as final and binding.
(b) To participate in a SDAX Promotion, the following eligibility criteria (the “Eligibility Conditions”) must be satisfied, as determined by SDAX in its sole discretion:
- (i) each Programme Member must be at least 18 years of age;
(ii) employees of SDAX and SDAX’s affliates are not eligible to participate in any SDAX Promotion;
(iii) each Programme Member must comply with the requirements set out in the SDAX Platform Rules; and
(iv) each Prospective Member must be an Accredited Investor.
(c) SDAX shall review account opening applications from each Prospective Member in accordance with SDAX Platform Rules prior to opening an Exchange Account for such Prospective Member.
(d) Each Programme Member agrees and acknowledges that the opening of an Exchange Account for any new customer, including a Prospective Member, is subject to, without limitation, the provision of personal data, and the successful completion of customer due diligence by SDAX. Any inability, refusal, or delay in completing the account-opening process in accordance with SDAX Platform Rules may result in SDAX disqualifying such Prospective Member from the applicable SDAX Promotion.
(e) SDAX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit any Programme Member from participating in any aspect of the SDAX Promotions if SDAX determines or suspects that such Programme Member has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following:
- (i) acting in violation of these Terms and/or the SDAX Platform Rules;
(i) damaging, tampering with, or corrupting the operation of the SDAX Promotions; and
(ii) activity determined in the sole discretion of SDAX to be inconsistent with the intended operation of the SDAX Promotions.
3. SDAX Referral Program Rewards
A Member shall be eligible for a Member Referral Programme Reward in respect of the referral of a Prospective Member, if the following conditions (the “Member Referral Reward Conditions”) have been satisfied, as determined by SDAX in its sole discretion:
- (i) The requirements of Clause 2 (SDAX Promotions Eligibility), including the Eligibility Conditions, are satisfied;
(ii) Such Prospective Member must have successfully registered to be a Member and have opened an Exchange Account in its name on or prior to 31 January 2024;
(iii) Such Prospective Member who has successfully been registered as a Member must have executed an Approved Investment on or prior to 30 June 2024; and
(iv) The Member who has successfully referred the Prospective Member referred to in sub-paragraphs 3(a)(ii) and (iii) above must have executed an Approved Investment on or prior to 30 June 2024.
(b) If all the Member Referral Reward Conditions have been satisfied, as determined by SDAX in its sole and absolute discretion, SDAX shall credit the Wallet of the applicable Member with the Reward on or about the date that falls 5 working days following satisfaction of the Member Referral Reward Condition referred to in clause 3(a)(iv) above.
(c) A Member is entitled to be eligible for a Reward under the Member Referral Programme for each Prospective Member in accordance with these Terms and subject to the Member Referral Reward Conditions.
4. SDAX Welcome Bonus Program Rewards
(a) A Prospective Member shall be eligible for a New Member Programme Reward if the following conditions (the “New Member Reward Conditions”) have been satisfied, as determined by SDAX in its sole discretion:
- (i) The requirements of Clause 2 (SDAX Promotions Eligibility), including the Eligibility Conditions, are satisfied;(ii) The Prospective Member must have successfully registered to be a Member and have opened an Exchange Account in its name on or prior to 31 January 2024;
(iii) The Prospective Member who has successfully been registered as a Member must have executed an Approved Investment on or prior to 30 June 2024; and
(iv) The Prospective Member was not previously a Member at any time prior to registering as a Member pursuant to the New Member Programme.
(b) If all the New Member Reward Conditions have been satisfied, as determined by SDAX in its sole and absolute discretion, SDAX shall credit the Wallet of the applicable Prospective Member with the Reward on or about the date that falls 5 working days following satisfaction of the New Member Reward Condition referred to in clause 4(a)(iii) above.
(c) Each Prospective Member is only entitled to claim one Reward under the New Member Programme.
(d) For the avoidance of doubt, pursuant to Clause 4(a)(iv) above, Members who have previously been suspended or had their Exchange Account closed and subsequently re-opened are not eligible for a Reward under the New Member Programme.
5. SDAX Promotions Rewards
(a) SDAX shall not be liable for any delay in crediting the Reward to a Programme Member, howsoever such delay is caused.
(b) For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward has no expiration date and Members are not required to use, withdraw, invest, or trade the Reward within a certain period.
(c) SDAX reserves the right, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion:
- (i) To extend the closing dates referred to in Clause 3 and Clause 4 above.
(ii) To amend the amount or currency of the Reward to be credited to each Programme Member;
(iii) To substitute the Reward with another reward or equivalent or similar value without prior notice nor assumption of liability; and
(iv) Not to credit the Reward to any Programme Member if it ceases to be a Member at any time prior to the crediting of the Reward by SDAX.
(i) The Reward may be taxable, depending on the taxation laws applicable to each Programme Member. Each Programme Member is solely responsible for compliance with its own tax obligations pursuant to applicable law, including, without limitation, the reporting and payment of any associated tax(es) and liabilities.
(a) By participating in any SDAX Promotion, Programme Members release SDAX, its related corporations, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any claims, losses, damages, demands, costs, or expenses, arising out of or in any way connected to the SDAX Promotion and/or the use of any Reward.
(b) Programme Members agree to indemnify, defend, and hold SDAX, its related corporations, affiliates and its representatives, directors, officers, employees, agents and permitted successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees and costs of any kind whatsoever, arising from, or related to any breach by a Programme Member of any of these Terms, SDAX Platform Rules or any violation by a Programme Member of applicable law.
(c) This section remains in full force and effect even after termination of the SDAX Promotions.
(d) Any determination made by SDAX in respect of all matters relating to the SDAX Promotions shall be in its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final, conclusive and binding on all Programme Members.
(e) In the event of any inconsistency between any marketing materials of SDAX with respect to the SDAX Promotions and these Terms, these Terms will prevail.
(f) In the event any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, that part shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and all other provisions should continue in full force and effect as valid and enforceable.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Singapore and each Programme Member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
Any person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2011 to enforce any term of such agreement or these Terms.
8. Advertising Disclaimer
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.