The Launchpad enables and empowers companies to scale up their businesses with resources, advisory and financing services.
The necessity for a Net Zero Future
The World Economic Forum highlighted that $50 trillion in incremental investments is required by 2050 to transition the global economy away from a climate catastrophe.
As more startups and companies enter the ESG market to bring these environmental solutions to address our global challenge, the ecosystem must be developed in a way that enables them to grow to their fullest potential.
Limitless Possibilities to Business Sustainability
Liquid Cooling for Data Centers to Improve Efficiency
Kelp Farming for Carbon Removal
Carbon Farming for Pollinators
Innovative Upcycling of
Key efforts to transition to Net Zero*
Financing the Transition to a Net Zero Future: World Economic Forum & Oliver Wyman, Oct 2021
Push forward transformative business models
Improve the risk-return profile of breakthrough decarbonization projects
Coalesce a multistakeholder ecosystem for collective action
Establish clear pathways, standards and mandates globally
Building an Enabling Ecosystem for the Transition to a Net Zero Future
To address these key efforts, SDAX and the government’s lead R&D agency came together to create this Launchpad program to provide resources, expertise and funding to bring the most impactful ESG solutions to market and scale.
Introducing the SDAX Launchpad
The SDAX Launchpad is a program by SDAX where startups and companies with great ideas that contribute to improving the environment will receive resources, expert advisory (gap funding) and onward financing to develop and scale up their solutions to market.
Looking to bring your ESG Solution to the next level? Speak to us
We adopt the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) framework to ascertain the maturity level of your technology, and offer relevant support at different levels of the scale.
Tap on our R&D and financing expertise to bring your ESG solution to market
Research agency provides:
- Manpower, consumables, technologies, for e.g. in carbon capture solutions, advanced material, machine learning and computational modelling capabilities, state of the art characterization facilities to translate tech into solutions within the ecosystem
- Bringing ecosystem partners/agencies to testbed solutions
- Licensing of Intellectual Property
- Support investment activities for financing ESG assets
SDAX provides sustainable investment advisory which includes:
- Building of business cases for ESG assets and investments
- Design and implement sustainability risk assessment and management to drive value across the whole value chain
- Establishing thought leadership and increasing ESG brand awareness
- Strategic partnerships, linking innovators in the ecosystem
- Creating ESG value:
- Life Cycle Assessment
- ESG Due Diligence
- Steward leadership
Sustainable investment platform
SDAX also provides support to Finance the Transition phase through:
- Credit due diligence
- Deal structure