For Accredited Investors Only
SDAX launched an exclusive investment opportunity to participate in Secured Property Financing Loan with a first charge over a strata-titled commercial shop unit along Orchard Road (“the Property”). The loan will be used to refinance the property and/or working capital. Borrower’s principal proceeds is earned through the provision of co-living spaces.
About the Issuer and Loan Purpose
The loan will be used to refinance the property and/or working capital.
- Exclusive access: Access to prime commercial asset located in the central part of Singapore’s prime shopping belt along Orchard Road.
- Strong income stream for interest servicing: The portfolio of hospitality assets owned by the Borrower in its co-living business is generating stable income with strong occupancy of more than 90%.
- Ideally located: Located within proximity to Orchard and Somerset MRT stations, where plans for redeveloping the Somerset belt have been in the pipeline since 2019. It is slated to become a vibrant precinct with a variety of attractions to cater to local population and drive tourism.
- Amenities nearby: Asset is located along the main road of Orchard Road, easily accessible via major modes of public transport. Amenities nearby include major F&B establishments, healthcare (e.g. Mount Elizabeth), hospitality (e.g. Hilton Hotel, Jen Hotel, Ascott Serviced Residence) and major luxury shopping malls like Ngee Ann City, Ion and the Paragon.
What would you gain or lose in different scenarios?
- Best Case Scenario
- Investor getting the investment amount of 5.5% p.a. to 6.5% p.a. payout (adjusted by day count)
- Worst Case Scenario
- Borrower defaults, Personal Guarantor defaults, and we get into recovery of the value of the loan via sale of the property. Recovery value would then be the net value of the sales proceeds against the loan amount outstanding.
Investor Proﬁle for this issuance should be MODERATE.
The nature of the investment is MODERATE.
Risk & Reward involved with the investment is MODERATE.