For Accredited Investors Only
SDAX partnered with ARA Asset Management Limited (“ARA”) to launch an exclusive investment opportunity a facility of S$12,000,000 loan notes (the “Loan Notes”) to be issued by a special purpose company (the Issuer backed by ARA’s investment in Parc 1 Tower II (the “Property”) The Property is owned by a fund managed by ARA Korea as asset manager.
About the Issuer and Loan Purpose
ARA Asset Management Limited is a leading real estate fund manager in the Asia Pacific region with a global reach. It has an established track record in the management of real estate investment trusts, private real estate and infrastructure funds. As part of its investor operator philosophy, it also operates a real estate management services division with local teams to manage its assets worldwide. It has a proven strong track record and a strong management team with an average of more than 25 years of experience in real estate.
- Stable income stream: This is effectively a co-investment in institutional-grade asset with stable income stream of fixed rate returns.
- Early Exit Option: The noteholders, through the Put Option, can choose to invest for as short as 3-month and as long as up to 10 years, assuming the Call Option is not exercised.
- FX Risk has been hedged: The KRW-SGD FX risk is managed by ARA. The noteholders will invest in Singaporean dollars only. The investment return is not subject to FX volatility.
- Strong Lease Up Potential: The Property is premium office with world-class facilities (including energy efficient and sustainable technologies). It has secured NH Securities as an anchor tenant, occupying collectively 36.7% of total gross leasable area. It is anticipated to have 80% occupancy by December 2021.
* with 3-month redemption option
What would you gain or lose in different scenarios?
- Best Case Scenario
- Investor gets to make a return based on the agreed interest rate offered in addition to the investment principle committed to participate in the Term Loan Facility.
- Worst Case Scenario
- In the event of default, recovery from the outstanding loan amount will be by way of liquidating assets that are being pledged as security for the Term Loan Facility.
Investor Proﬁle for this issuance should be BALANCE.
The nature of the investment is BALANCE.
Risk & Reward involved with the investment BALANCE.