Connecting you to Private Market Securities
At SDAX, we are bridging institutions, asset owners and companies with investors through our blockchain-powered platform.
Diversify your portfolio through investing in tokenised real assets.
Regulated by MAS
We are regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to operate in Singapore
Unlock institutional-grade real asset investment opportunities that are highly sought after
Start investing from
Get started with accessible minimum investment amounts at low fees & charges
Strategic Shareholders supporting our Financial Ecosystem
Access a multi-trillion dollar investment global market of
private equity, funds, credit and real estate previously only available to institutions and ultra-high net worth individuals
Tap on our Expertise in Asset-backed Securities
- Real Estate
- Corporate Finance
- Alternative Investments
Frequently Asked Questions
SDAX is a regulated investment and trading platform providing multi asset securities and fund units. We fractionalize and tokenize institutional-grade real assets for trading on our blockchain powered exchange. We democratize access into the universe of securities – private funds, private equity, private credit across different industries – for the benefit of a wider investor base.
Our ability to originate, structure and distribute investment opportunities across asset classes including securities, fund units and real estate allows us to unlock an end-to-end ecosystem spanning the primary and secondary markets.
SDAX is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and has a Capital Markets Services (CMS) License and a Recognised Market Operator (RMO) License from MAS.
SDAX exchange is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and one of the first Singapore-based exchange offering purely asset-backed digital securities.
We have a robust backing from a strong sponsor group including ARA Asset Management Limited/ESR Group, The Straits Trading Company Limited (STC), and PSA International.
Digital security tokens can be stocks, bonds, funds, and other financial securities that are digitized and recorded on blockchain. The creation of digital security tokens is through a process called “tokenisation” which is the representation of the ownership and related rights of stocks, bonds or financial securities on blockchain. The process of tokenisation does not create any new rights, but simply represents digitally, in an immutable and secure format, the ownership and related rights of the issued stock, bond, fund or financial securities instrument.
At SDAX, we understand the general concerns that investors have towards recent events in crypto, and would like to emphasise to and assure our clients and the community of the following:
- SDAX is not a cryptocurrency exchange. We do not list or trade any cryptocurrencies on the SDAX Exchange, and we are not financially exposed to the crypto markets whether in investment deals or financial asset holdings.
- SDAX only curates investment opportunities on its platform which are structured as securities or fund units, and are based on real assets with intrinsic value.
- SDAX is regulated by the Monetary of Authority of Singapore with Capital Markets Services (CMS) and Recognized Market Operator (RMO) licences. As a fully regulated entity and platform, we are subject to stringent regulatory oversight, including requirements on holding regulatory capital reserves in our accounts.
- SDAX’s accounts and financials are audited by KPMG.
- SDAX keeps all client funds and assets in separate custody accounts. Client funds and assets are at all times segregated and never co-mingled with SDAX’s capital reserves and operational accounts.
- SDAX’s current financial standing is stable and operating healthily.